- Alaska Dream Adventures: single or multi-day sight-seeing and whitewater paddling adventures
- CanoeAlaska: Canoe/kayak trips
- Arctic River Guides: River trips; winter trips (mushing, snowshoeing, skiing)
- Fairbanks Snow Sleighers: Snowmobile tours
- Northbound Alaska Ski Tours: Cross-country ski tours
- Paws for Adventure: single and multi-day mushing tours
- Rod’s Alaskan Guide Service: Snowmobile, mushing tours
- Skiland Summit Adventures: Snowmobile tours
- Alaska Dream Adventures: Single and multi-day rentals; based at Tanana Lakes Recreation Area in summer
- Alaska Outdoor Rentals (CanoeAlaska): Canoes, kayaks, bikes; based at Pioneer Park in summer
- Arctic River Guides: Raft rentals
- Beaver Sports: Backpacking gear, skis, snowshoes; Services We Offer > Rentals.
- Goldstream Sports: gravel, road, and mountain bikes, including e-bikes; Bike > Bike Rentals
- Northern Alaska Packrafts: Rents single-and multi-person inflatables with all the necessary accessories
- REI Fairbanks: Backpacking/camping gear, mountaineering gear, snowshoes (Anchorage store has more rental gear)
- Trax Outdoor Center: Paddleboard and cross-country ski packages
- University of Alaska Fairbanks: Variety of summer and winter outdoor gear; available to UAF-affiliated and general public
- Form to grant a Public Recreational Easement
- Overall Alaska Division of Mining, Land and Water forms page
- State of Alaska fact sheet: Does legal access for the trail exist?
- Spatial Data Management System (BLM): The Lands, Minerals, and Realty Interactive Map in particular is useful for figuring out land ownership and easement questions.
- US Army Garrison Alaska iSportsman: The website for getting a Recreational Access Permit (RAP) for recreating on military land. It’s pretty easy.
- How to Make Your Snowmobile Last Forever (or at least a long time)