- Outside in the Interior: The best overall guide to trails in the Interior. Aimed at non-motorized users.
- Best Easy Day Hikes Fairbanks: A good source for a few easy hikes.
- Delta Range: A Mountaineering Playground: Includes access routes suitable for hiking in the Delta Mountains. This is the 3rd edition. A volunteer project of the Alaska Alpine Club. (Available at Beaver Sports for $10.95)
- Denali National Park Alaska: Guide to Hiking, Photography and Camping: Denali has few formal trails, but it has lots of day hiking and backpacking opportunities. This book can show you many of them.
- Fairbanks Area Hiking and Birding Guide: A few of the sites on this map are just for birding, but it has many of the major trails in the Interior.
- Bikeways: Fairbanks, North Pole, and Vicinity: A map of paths and routes for bikes (but the paths are open to non-motorized, multi-use.) This is a 4MB PDF.